There’s a show called Inside the Actor’s Studio, where host James Lipton asks each of his guests the same ten questions. Here are my responses to these questions:
1. What is your favorite word?
Defenestrate. It means “to throw something out of a window,” and I use it as often as possible (which, admittedly, is not that often). I don’t know whose idea it was to have a word for throwing things out of windows, but they are ingenious. Also, look up the Defenestration of Prague. It’s a real thing. History is awesome sometimes.
2. What is your least favorite word?
I cringe when people take the Lord’s name in vain – and it’s getting more and more common all the time.
3. What turns you on?
I find guys really attractive when they play with children or animals, or when they smell good 🙂
4. What turns you off?
Smoking, drinking, piercings, treating other people poorly
5. What sound do you love?
Pouring rain, or thunder, or some combination of the two.
6. What sound do you hate?
People eating loudly – especially cereal, apples, or slurping drinks. Not a huge fan of screechy beginner violins either.
7. What is your favorite curse word?
I don’t curse, but I use substitutes like “crud” and “dang”
8. What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?
9. What profession would you not like to do?
10. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?
Welcome home, Katie!